Last updated: 2016/01/01
This return policy is valid for purchases made after the first publishing date of this policy,2016/01/01.
If you would like to return all or any InstaBatts originally purchased directly from NAES (each, a “Product”) that are the subject of your order after delivery to you, you have the right to return your product(s) under condition that all of the following criteria are fulfilled:
1. The product was delivered 30 days or less than the point of request for a refund/exchange,
2. A copy of the original order confirmation accompanies the returned product,
3. The product is a InstaBatt or InstaBatt Accessory,
4. The product is free from liquid contamination as well as physical damage,
5. All original packaging is included,
6. All original accessories are included and are free from liquid contamination as well as physical damage, and
7. The reason for the refund/exchange is disclosed by you. This is for Quality Assurance purposes only, the reason given will not be determining acceptance of the return.
Exceptions to the returns criteria may be made at our discretion and you are welcome to seek approval by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return your Product but are unable to fulfill the aforementioned criteria.
Missing, Damaged or Incorrect Orders
We do everything we can to ensure that your order arrives at your delivery address in a complete and undamaged condition. If you do not receive all of the products pursuant to your order, please contact us at email@example.com .
You must inspect the product(s) immediately upon their arrival and notify us within three (3) days of delivery if the products arrive in a damaged or incomplete condition. If the product(s) arrive damaged or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any and all refunds that are issued under this policy will be issued in the InstaBatt pricing currency of your original order.
We do not take any responsibility for any transaction costs and/or currency differences that appear on your end. Any and all costs or charges for shipping, handling, customs, taxes or gift-wrapping are non refundable.
Refunds will be credited to the payment method registered by you with us at your time of purchase. Please allow NAES a period of thirty (30) days after the delivery of your returned products to credit your account with a granted refund.
How to return a Product
If you need to return the product to NAES or a NAES authorized reseller for any reason covered by the Limited Warranty or by the Change-of-mind Returns statement above, please follow the procedure below to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
1. Compose an e-mail with the following information:
Your Company (if relevant)
Product part number
A brief description of the defect.
2. Send the information to email@example.com your request is approved by NAES, you will receive a RMA number and address to ship the Product via email within 48 hours. The returned Product must arrive with NAES within 14 days of the issue of the RMA.
3. Pack the Product securely and make sure the RMA number and your return address is visible on the outside of the packaging. Then, send it postage-paid to the address stated on your RMA approval. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the Product back to NAES as well as any and all risk of loss or damage to the Product while it is being shipped to NAES. If you send your Product without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it could be returned to you unopened. Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery. NAES does not accept responsibility for any lost shipments unless proof of delivery is provided.
4. Upon receipt of the defective Product, NAES will, at our discretion, either
1. repair or replace the Product, or
2. accept the return of the defective Product and refund to Customer the full purchase price of the defective Product.
Subject to availability, the repaired or replacement Product will be shipped on the next business day following receipt of the defective Product. NAES will be responsible for the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Product back to you, provided, however, that Products that do not qualify for warranty coverage under the Limited Warranty will be returned to you at your cost.
If you have any questions about this Return policy or if you wish to make use of your right of return, please contact us.
13-H, Edificio PH TORRE ANCON
Calle Panama, Costa Del Este
Panama City, Panama
NAES Florida LLC.
3660 Village DR.
Delray Beach FL 33445
Products shipped to NAES must be properly packaged to prevent loss or damage in transit.
NAES reserves the right to, at our discretion, change this return policy.
Such changes will be applicable on purchases made after the date when the policy was last updated.
If you have any questions about this Return Policy, please contact the NAES RMA Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
NAES group (“NAES”) warrants to the end user purchaser (“Customer”) that the InstaBatt (including any part thereof) and accessories (each, a “Product”) will be free in all material respects from manufacturing defects, under normal and intended use as described in the applicable Product documentation furnished by NAES (“Documentation”), for a period of one (1) year from Customer’s original date of purchase of the applicable Product from NAES or NAES’s authorized reseller (“Warranty Period”). If any Product fails to conform to the foregoing warranty and NAES receives a valid written claim within the Warranty Period, NAES
will, at NAES’s option and expense, (a) use commercially reasonable efforts to repair or replace the defective Product or part with a new or refurbished Product or part, or (b) accept the return of the defective Product and refund to Customer the full purchase price of the defective Product. The foregoing warranty is NAES’s sole obligation and Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any defects in the Products.
Repair or replacement of a defective Product or part does not extend the original Warranty Period for such Product.
Exclusions and Limitations. This warranty does not apply to: (a) damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence (b) normal wear and tear, (c) defects caused by alterations, modifications, repair and servicing not made or authorized by NAES (d) damage caused by handling, operating, storing, and using the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the Documentation, including but not limited to use in wet conditions, and (e) defects that are not reproducible by NAES.
Instructions to Obtain Warranty Service. In order to receive any remedy under this Limited Warranty, Customer must follow the Return Policy.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL NAES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF NAES KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NAES’S AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR SUCH PRODUCT.
Consumer Protection. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.