How to use InstaBatt?
InstaBatt is “precharged” for your convenience and can be used immediately. For subsequent uses, please see the following:
- Plugging the USB cable to an electrical adapter that accepts a USB cable and plugs directly to a wall socket can charge InstaBatt. It can also be charged by connecting the Micro-USB end of the cable to the Micro-USB port on InstaBatt and the standard USB end of cable to a powered on computer’s USB port or any other USB source.
- While charging, InstaBatt’s RED LED light will flash. Once it is fully charged, the RED LED light will turn ON. This indicates that your InstaBatt is fully charged. InstaBatt has an automatic shutoff feature that will prevent the unit from overcharging. You can now disconnect InstaBatt from power source*
*InstaBatt contains a 1200mah Polymer-Lithium cell. Please note that the charging time is approximately 1.5~2 hours from a wall socket and may take up to 3-3.5 hours from a computer or other electronic device. Note: Recharging InstaBatt or Charging devices at temperatures below 0° will lengthen charge/recharge time. Operating temperature range is between -10-40°. Charging at temperatures higher than 60° will degrade battery performance and reduce the life of the battery. Charge fully before use.
Charging Your Electronic Devices
- Make sure InstaBatt is fully charged before use.
- Plug the micro USB/lightening connector on the top of InstaBatt into your mobile device as shown on the diagram. Do not use excessive force when plugging the cable into the electronic device. When InstaBatt is charging your electronic device, InstaBatt’s LED light will be ON**. When InstaBatt starts to charge your electronic device, BLUE LED Light will illuminate. The BLUE LED light will be flash to alert low battery and indicate that the voltage is below 3.15v; the BLUE LED light will turn OFF when the battery voltage is below 3.0v. The charging process is completed. When turn on InstaBatt, one click the switch ON/OFF button to switch on InstaBatt, double click the switch ON/OFF button to switch off InstaBatt.
3. After you have charged your mobile device, recharge your InstaBatt before using again.
Battery Battery type: Polymer-Lithium rechargeable cell
Performance Power source: DC 5V
Input voltage: DC 5.1V
Input current: 0.45A (TYP)
Output current: 0.6 A (TYP)
Rated capacity: 3.6V/1200mAh (TYP)
Charging time: 1.5 – 2 hrs with 5V/1A plug and standard cable
Recharge life cycles: Up to 300 times full charge
Talking time up to 6-8 hrs on 3G for iPhone 5/6; Internet use up to 5-6 hrs on 3G, LTE &
Wi-Fi for iPhone 5; Talking time up to 8 hrs on 3G for Samsung Note5; Internet use up to 5
to 6 hrs on 3G, LTE & Wi-Fi for Samsung Note 5*
*Based on laboratory test result and brands official website spec data, it can be vary during the real use condition.
Environment Charging temperature: 0℃-45℃ (TYP)
Requirements Discharging temperature: Initial -10℃~+50℃ (TYP)
Continuous -20℃~+60℃ (TYP)