TERMS & CONDITIONS
NAES Group is accepting pre-orders for InstaBatt 1200. The Pre-order cycle Terms of Purchase apply to all pre-orders placed during January 2016.
Pre-ordering a product means that you will pay for your InstaBatt 1200 at the time that you make the pre-order, but that the Product(s) will be delivered at a later date, by end January – February 2016. By pre-ordering a Product(s) you represent and warrant that you have read these terms and that you accept that NAES Group captures the payment for your pre-order when you make the order rather than at delivery of your pre-ordered Product(s).
Each pre-ordered product consists of:
- Minimum 1 but maximum 6 units of InstaBatt 1200 for Android phones,
- Or/and Minimum 1 but maximum 6 units of InstaBatt 1200 for iPhones.
For all Fast Speed & Data Cables, it is important to notice that models may vary from their pictures in color, tones and patterns due to its nature.
Placing a pre-order
To place a pre-order, simply add the number of Products of each color that you wish to pre-order (up to the maximum limit stipulated above) to the shopping cart and press the “pre-order”-button. In order for the pre-order to become complete, you need to supply us with the information we request in the order form.
The order is placed once you have received an order confirmation.
Price and pre-order limits
The price for first cycle pre-order ending on January the 30th:
- The unit price for 1 unit of InstaBatt 1200 for Android phones is USD 13.23 including VAT for EU customers and USD 13.23 excluding VAT for Non-EU customers.
- The unit price for 1 units of InstaBatt 1200 for iPhones is USD 16.03 including VAT for EU customers and USD 16.03 excluding VAT for Non-EU customers.
You are responsible for any and all additional customs, taxes and/or fees that may arise from our delivery of your order.
NAES may offer other types of discounts during the pre-order campaign.
Immediately upon conclusion of a pre-order, the price of the pre-ordered Product(s) will be charged by NAES Group through your selected means of payment. You hereby agree to such capture of funds. The accepted payment methods are credit card via Stripe or PayPal.
Pre-ordering a Product means that you place yourself in queue for shipment of the Product as soon as it becomes available. Pre-orders will be shipped in the order that they were placed, meaning that the First pre-orders will be fulfilled first. The estimated time of shipment of the Product(s) pre-ordered during December 2015 to February 2016. This represents InstaBatt’s best estimate at the time of writing but it is preliminary and subject to change, depending on availability of Products and the location of the customer.
The InstaBatt 1200 has, at the point of the Pre-order Campaign, undergone testing for all necessary certifications, however these processes will be performed prior to shipping, which may cause adjustments to the shipping date and/or restrictions or limitations with regards to the countries we offer shipping to. Should the outcome of the certification tests negatively affect you, NAES Group will provide you a full refund according to the section “Refund, return and warranty policy” and "Cancelation of pre-orders". Please contact Customer Care with any questions email@example.com
Refund, return and warranty policy
Purchases through the Pre-order Campaign are subject to InstaBatt’s general 30 day Return Policy and our general Warranty policy, both of which can be found here: http://www.instabatt.com/pages/returns-policy-and-warranty
Should you regret your pre-order and wish for a full refund, you may do so until 30 days after receipt of the pre-ordered Product(s). Please contact the Customer Care team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Cancelation of pre-orders
NAES Group reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. NAES Group also reserves the right to cancel any pre-order, which we have already accepted. Should an accepted order be canceled, NAES Group will refund any payments for such order. However, NAES Group will not be liable for any other damage or costs. An accepted order may be canceled and refunded under (including but not limited to) the following circumstances.
- the Product becomes unavailable;
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- our security systems flag your pre-order as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after we have accepted your pre-order;
- we have reason to believe you are not of legal age to make a purchase;
- there was any error in the price quoted for your order;
- we are or were unable deliver to the address you provided.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL INSTABATT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR DELIVER ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF NAES GROUP KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NAES GROUP’S AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE AND THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR DELIVER, ANY PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR SUCH PRODUCT.
INSTABATT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SHIPMENT DATE OF THE PRODUCT(S).
For further warranty information, please see the Warranty:
Neither party shall be liable, for damages nor any other consequences, if the party’s obligations according to these Terms, other than the obligation to pay money, are inhibited or delayed by circumstances that the party cannot reasonably control or foresee, including but not limited to, any conflict in the workforce; natural phenomena such as lightning, earthquakes, floods etc.; fire; war; decisions and decrees made by governments or authorities; accidents; strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; or similar circumstances.
This agreement, together with the herein referenced documents, constitute the entire agreement with regards to the subject matter between you and NAES Group. It supersedes and merges any prior proposals, understandings and communication. Any modifications to these Terms must be made in writing.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are subject to the laws of Panama, excluding the law (1987:899) of international purchases (the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (international private law), and
- You hereby agree, and NAES Group agrees, that disputes arising in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration, administered by the Arbitration institute of the Panama Chamber of Commerce (”the Institute”). The rules of Simplified Arbitration for the Arbitration institute of the Panama Chamber of Commerce shall apply, unless the Institute, based on the complexity of the case, the sum and other circumstances, decides at its own discretion, that the Rules for the Arbitration institute of the Panama Chamber of Commerce shall apply. In the latter case, the Institute shall also decide whether the arbitration committee shall consist of one or three members. The arbitration shall take place in Panama. The arbitration shall be held in Spanish.
- If You are a consumer resident within the European Union/European Economic Area, disputes arising in connection with these Terms may be settled by public courts in your country of residence.
- You and NAES Group waive all right to trial by jury, and the right to participate in a class action or multi-party law-suit. Both You and NAES Group acknowledge that each can bring claims against the other only in Your or our individual capacity, not as a class member or in any capacity or proceeding of a representative.
The foregoing provisions of this Applicable Law and Jurisdiction section do not apply to any claim in which NAES Group seeks equitable relief of any kind.
This agreement is entered into between you and NAES Group. For customers in the US or Canada, “NAES Group” refers to NAES Florida LCC, a corporation registered under the laws of Florida. For customers from the EU and the rest of the world, “NAES Group” refers to NAES SA, a corporation under the laws of Panama. Which of these companies you have your agreement with depends on your location and the structure of the NAES group. NAES Group reserves the right to fulfill our obligations according to this agreement through any subsidiary, parent or otherwise affiliated company, without notice to you.
13-H, Edificio PH TORRE ANCON
Calle Panama, Costa Del Este
Panama City, Panama
NAES Florida LLC.
3660 Village DR.
Delray Beach FL 33445
If you have any questions regarding these terms or otherwise, please contact Customer Care by e-mail email@example.com